Some simple tips if your child is a fussy eater:
1. Usually picky eaters are ‘grazers’ which means that they eat small amounts of food throughout the day, this can be solved by having your child eat smaller meals but increasing the amount of snacks they have throughout the day.
2. Offer new foods by simply placing it on the dish or tray without making a big deal.
3. Make small variations to meals rather than offering something completely new.
4. Offer new foods when you know your child is hungry.
5. Make sure your child isn’t being distracted during mealtimes.